Everyone would like to have fun in the club from time to time. Dancing with people who they don’t know, or just with friends, makes people feel happier, and that’s a fact because they can feel that they belong to a community. But many fun activities at the club include flirting, and talking with strangers, so those are perfect if you are single, but what if you are in a relationship?
Maybe your boyfriend would like to go with friends to the club, and you wonder “Should I let my boyfriend go to the club?” It is a very common and hard question to answer, but don’t worry because we did the research for you, and we will tell you what you can expect after telling your boyfriend your opinion about it.
The answer should be based on what you already know about this event. That is why it is important to ask your boyfriend about it. We will tell you what you should ask about later in this article but for now, let us give you a simple and short answer. You should let your boyfriend go to the club if you truly trust him, but to be sure you need to ask him specific questions.
What should I ask my boyfriend before letting him go to the club?
Even if you trust your boyfriend you still will be a bit unsure about your decision, because that is how our brain works. You will continuously think about what he is doing at that party, and that’s unavoidable. But to make it easier for you to bear with your decision and even if you still are not sure if you should let him go or not, we have prepared simple questions:
1. Who is going with you? – It is the most important question to ask, because you obviously have some mutual friends with your boyfriend that you trust a bit, and you know how they behave, so the information about who he is planning to go with will let you know if his friends will be pushing him to do crazy things or they will rather be calm and shy.
2. How long do you plan on staying there? – Visiting a club should end up after around 3 hours, depending on the character, but often people would like to stay until dawn and that will mean that your boyfriend is planning to go all out that night.
3. Do you plan on drinking much? – Being at the party means drinking colored drinks and sometimes, even more, so you can try to convince your partner to not do a lot of those things. That will make his night less crazy but definitely a lot safer.
4. Can you call me when the party is over? – Often dangerous situations come after visiting the club when groups of friends are split, and everyone has to get back home. So make sure that he will be able to get back safely by calling for an uber or you can drive him home.
Those questions will let you stay calm, and be less worried, but also note that you can tell him that he should not go to the club with his friends. It is understandable but you need to be prepared for him to be mad at you for that. If you are afraid about it then check out our article about arguing with boyfriends “Is It Normal To Argue With Your Boyfriend? – (Tips To Avoid It)“.
Let’s make it clear that when you will tell him that he can’t go, you will be obligated to tell your boyfriend why you prevent him from going to the club.
How to prevent my boyfriend from going to the club?
It is not an easy task to prevent someone from doing things that you don’t want that person to do. The most important thing to remember is, to be honest with your boyfriend, so if you are jealous then tell him that.
He is more likely to stay at home if you will tell him an honest and trustworthy reason. Don’t panic and don’t tell him things that are out of place, for example, that he can’t go because he needs to help you the next day morning with something.
Being honest with each other is your strongest method here, and it will also improve your relationship in a long term so definitely tell him how you feel about this. You can also propose to him something to do with you that evening with you, like watching movies together. We have a full list of things here “Wildest Things To Do With Your Boyfriend – (Crazy Dating)“.
Why does my boyfriend want to go to the club?
Obviously, he has some reasons if he wants to go to the club without you, but don’t jump to the conclusion that he is looking for another partner because that can make you feel even more depressed, and often that won’t be true.
You can expect that he will tell you why he is planning to go to the club without you, and then you will judge how trustworthy is his reason. Try to remember if your boyfriend has previously visited clubs a lot just to party and dance with friends, that will give you a better perspective on this issue.
Let’s summarize this up – Should I let my boyfriend go to the club?
Methods and tips from the above are not strictly related to your boyfriend but also to any other person with who you are in a close relationship and even your own family. So if your girlfriend is planning to hit the club then don’t hesitate to use our methods to learn more about it and stay calm while deciding what you will do about it.
We can’t tell you exactly what you should do because every case is different and sometimes it is obvious that you should let him go to the club and sometimes it is also obvious that you should tell him no to do that. Don’t be shy and tell your partner how you feel about his plans with friends.
If you don’t want him to go to the club then the best what you can do is tell him about it (also if you are jealous) and to offer him another option which will be related to spending time together. If you are afraid that he prefers his friends over your relationship then make sure to check out this article “My Boyfriend Prefers His Friends Over Me – (What To Do?)“.
- Top 5 Best teas for losing weight – On Amazon - January 16, 2023
- Should my boyfriend get me a mothers day gift? - October 13, 2022
- Should My Boyfriend Help Me Financially? - October 10, 2022