Women are by nature often critical of themselves as well as their bodies. Fortunately, men look at the female body in a slightly different way, in this article, we will consider the question of why do guys like thighs so much? It is one of the more male eye-catching areas of the female body.
So what causes this phenomenon, and why do guys like thighs so much? There are several reasons, thighs are a symbol of femininity, and firm or trained thighs are effective eye-catchers. Well-groomed legs always make a good impression, and the right clothing can emphasize this.
What is the ideal female figure?
There is no single type of female figure that men find hot. The image of the “ideal” figure changes from year to year, and striving for this perfection leads at best to complexes and other disorders.
The truth is that this is a very subjective issue. Many guys, for example, like wide thighs and think that women with curves are hot and tempting. In this article, you will learn what are the types of female silhouettes, what are their characteristics, and how to choose a wardrobe for them. Among other things, we distinguish the following body types: apple, hourglass, and pear.
Most desirable parts of women’s bodies
Since the dawn of time, women have been inspiring. The body is not only an object of desire but a great inspiration for the art world. Every guy has his own ideal of female beauty, although there are characteristic parts of the body that appeal to most. Bust, legs, or bottom are some of them.
Most guys will always look at a pretty woman, there is nothing strange about that. The whole body of a woman is beautiful, and these zones particularly appeal to men, these include:
- The buttocks, round buttocks, are an object of desire in the eyes of many men. Women spend long hours at the gym, giving them a lot of attention. Scientists also claim that women with bigger bottoms are stronger and healthier. In addition, full-figured women have always been an inspiration in art or painting.
- Thighs, slim or not, do not matter in the slightest. Women very often have complexes connected with their size, stretch marks, or cellulite, but men do not pay attention to it at all. They like women’s thighs, which only beg for a sensual touch in moments alone. Men do not see women’s complexes, because they are often simply invented by themselves
- Legs and feet, extremely attractive parts of the female body are legs and feet. Lovers of well-groomed feet love to massage and kiss them. Well-groomed legs also mean slim and athletic legs that look perfect in a short skirt or shorts. It turns out that healthy and slim legs are influenced not only by exercise, but also by a healthy diet, so it is worth paying attention to what you eat.
- According to men, women’s backs are very sensual. They are an ideal part for massage or touching during cuddling. Their shape, exposed skin – all this incredibly stimulates the male senses. It’s enough to put on a dress with a cut-out back to observe a guy’s reaction. We guarantee he won’t be able to resist moving his hand over bare skin.
We see that there are at least a few of these things that women, regardless of age, have in them. Some of them get as a gift from nature and others they perfect every day, but all of them make every woman unique.
How to have slim thighs?
Smooth, firm, and slim – such thighs every woman would like to have. Especially since men pay attention to this part of the body. Fortunately, it is possible!
To achieve this goal you need to start doing different exercises for your thighs and legs regularly. We already know why men like thighs so much, so let’s find out how to make them slimmer and shapelier.
First, every exercise you do should be done regularly, only then you can count on good results. Here are some exercises, do them every other day, and on your days off walk around:
1) Tape exercises, tie a tape quite tightly just above your knees. Lie on your side, place a straight right hand under your head and rest your left hand on the floor. Bend your knees slightly. Tighten your muscles and raise your left knee as high as possible, keeping your feet together at all times. Hold for 3 seconds and then lower. Do the whole series with one leg, then repeat on the other side.
2) Walking, straighten up, and take a step forward. Slowly bend your legs at the knees, then straighten them and bring them back together. Alternate between the left and right leg for 3 sets of 20 repetitions.
- Single-legged walking
Stand in the same position. Without changing legs, slowly and rhythmically bend and straighten your knees (do a gentle triple pulse downwards during 1 repetition). Do 3 series of 15 repetitions on each side.
3) Leg swings, kneel down and support yourself with your arms in front. Straighten the leg bent at the knee, pointing it up and back. Do the same exercise by lifting your 90-degree bent leg to the side. To make the exercise more effective, you can do it with 2 or 4 kg weights fastened around your ankles. Do 3 sets of 20 repetitions on each side
These are just a few of the exercises for a given body part, but remember that you can also mix and match them with other exercises, so test those that will work best for you. In turn, here you can also read about exercises for slim legs.
In Summary – why do guys like thighs so much?
Women of all ages have a natural beauty about them. A woman’s charm is something that men find hard to resist. Of course, this beauty consists not only of the appearance of a woman’s body but also of many aspects of her character. We already know why men like thighs so much, and they are highly valued by men.
Slim, shapely, and well-trained thighs always make a good impression. However, let us not only take care of our appearance but above all our health. On this page, you can see statistics about the liking of body parts of women as well as men.